1. PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe collect the personal information you provide us directly when you open a chainsolutions.ro account, perform any operation on the chainsolutions.ro platform or use other chainsolutions.ro services. This may include:
- Contact information such as name, home address, and email address.
- Account information, such as your username and password.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers, bank statements, and trading information.
- Identity verification information, such as government-issued ID, passport, national identity card, or driver’s license.
- Residence verification information, such as utility bill details or similar information.
- Information about your computer or mobile devices, including IP address, operating system, browser type.
- Information about using the website.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe may use your personal information to:
- Process chainsolutions.ro transactions. We will process your personal information only for the purpose (s) for which it was provided to us.
- To personalize your experience with chainsolutions.ro services.
- Analyze your use of the chainsolutions.ro site and improve our sites and offers.
- Help us respond to your customer support requests.
- Contact you about chainsolutions.ro services. The e-mail address you provide may be used to communicate information and updates regarding your use of chainsolutions.ro services. We may also occasionally communicate company news, updates, promotions and related information regarding similar products and services provided by chainsolutions.ro.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other feature of the site, as detailed on the website.
5. DISCLOSURES TO LEGAL AUTHORITIESWe may share your personal information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials and other authorities when:
- We are bound by summons, court order or other legal procedure.
- We believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss.
- Disclosure is required to report suspected illegal activity.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe store and process your personal information in data centers around the world, wherever chainsolutions.ro facilities or service providers are located. As such, we may transfer your personal information outside the EEA. These transfers are made in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations. Occasionally, the chainsolutions.ro website may provide references or links to other websites (“External Sites”). We do not control these third party websites or any content contained therein. You agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for external sites mentioned or connected to the chainsolutions.ro website, including, but not limited to, site content, policies, errors, promotions, products , services or actions and / or any damages, losses, errors or problems caused by, or related to these sites. External sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review the policies, rules, terms and regulations of each site you visit. We try to protect the integrity of our site and to receive any feedback about the information of the external site provided on the chainsolutions.ro site.
7. RIGHTS OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATIONYou have the right to access your Personal Information to correct, update and block inaccurate and / or incorrect data. To exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com . chainsolutions.ro will respond to your request only if it does not conflict with our Terms and Conditions of Use and other legal and regulatory obligations.
8. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe use a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information and to protect your personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, abuse, alteration or destruction. These security measures include, but are not limited to:
- Password-protected directories and databases.
- Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and securely sent over the Internet.
- PCI scan to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.